permaculture - [permaculture] RE: Re: Does Permaculture have to be so expensiv

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Thilo Pfennig <vinci@alternativ.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: [permaculture] RE: Re: Does Permaculture have to be so expensiv
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 11:39:37 +0200 (MEST)

On 14-May-99 Xavier Dequaire wrote:

> If permaculture training might be expensive, is expensive for some body,
> applying what you learn is definitly opening for a much less expensive
> lifestyle, and most people will be fast paid back their little investment
> in training.

This is a good point. But if you see it this way: People who are looking for a
cheaper lifestyle may not, like me have a 1000$. So it seems to me that it is
absurd to try to bring a cheap lifestyle to poorer people with high costs for
the courses. But maybe we really should differ between courses for teachers
and
courses for _everybody_?

--
Thilo Pfennig