permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Animal husbandry

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Kelley <amaranth@uninets.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Animal husbandry
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 16:54:42 -0400

Kirk,

I'm not sure what type of animals you have, but there are several references
on
homeopathic and herbal treatment of dogs/cats and farm animals. One book is
"The
Complete Herbal Handbook for Farm & Stable" by Juliette de Bairacli Levy
(available at
amazon.uk) and a website which sells other related books and materials is at
http://members.aol.com/x7mfarm/. Is there any other information, possibly
more
specific, that you need help finding?

Kelley

Permaculture West wrote:

> Can anyone refer me to some books or other references that deal with animal
> husbandry from a biodynamics or naturopathic perspective? I would like to
> better understand how I can care for my animals using herbal veterinary
> medicine as well as more holistic nutrition.
>
> Thanks,
> kh
> Kirk Hanson
> C/O Permaculture West
> 72 Mattson Rd.
> Oakville, WA 98568
> ph./fx. (360) 273-7117
> e-mail: permawest@olywa.net
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: amaranth@uninets.net
> leave-permaculture-75156P@franklin.oit.unc.edu

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: london@metalab.unc.edu
leave-permaculture-75156P@franklin.oit.unc.edu

  • [permaculture] Re: Animal husbandry, Kelley, 05/14/1999