permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Does Permaculture have to be so expensive??? DO YOU HAVE TO THINK CHEAP = LOUSY!!!!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Rick and Rose" <rscarlet@missvalley.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Does Permaculture have to be so expensive??? DO YOU HAVE TO THINK CHEAP = LOUSY!!!!
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 21:28:26 -0500

I wrote Drew Langsner about something similar. In his books he say's, he was interested in passing information on to keep the skills alive. I was interested in taking a woodworking class he was having.
It seemed to me that from the price of the class that the only thing he was interested in was making money. I wrote him told him what I thought. He said the same thing I've heard on this listserv. For more information pay me money. I bought the permaculture books for myself, and also had the library buy them. Now people can decide for themselves. The people that are teaching permaculture can be elitist if they want but the information will be available to the people anyway. Hurrah for information.