permaculture - [permaculture] Help Larry London - Computer crisis

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Steve Diver" <steved@ncatark.uark.edu>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Help Larry London - Computer crisis
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 19:48:59 +0000

Permaculture List,

For many years we have enjoyed the benefit of this Permaculture
List due to the efforts of Larry London.

Larry earns a meager living as a market gardener in North Carolina,
yet he has spent enormous amounts of his own time working on
the Sunsite computer system setting up email lists and
archiving ecological agriculture information.

He has single handedly done more for electronic communication
in permaculture and related topics than probably anybody else
in the world.

He does this from his home computer, with a connection
to the university computer system. However, just recently
his computer crashed. Kaput!

If you are so inclined to send $10, $20, $50, $100 to Larry
so he can buy a new computer system and keep up with the
heavy demand, here are his coordinates:

Larry London
7119 Old Greensboro Road
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
919-933-3392
llondon@bellsouth.net
london@metalab.unc.edu

To me, this is just part of modern living. Chip in some cash
for the main computer guy in permaculture.

Thanks ya'll,

Steve Diver
Permaculture Volunteer

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: london@metalab.unc.edu
leave-permaculture-75156P@franklin.oit.unc.edu

  • [permaculture] Help Larry London - Computer crisis, Steve Diver, 05/11/1999