permaculture - Howard Garrett's Personal Appearances

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Dirt Doctor's Ground Crew" <Groundcrew@Netscape.net>
  • To: <permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Howard Garrett's Personal Appearances
  • Date: 10 May 99 13:56:15 -0500

Hi, we have had many requests for Howard's personal appearance schedule.
Here are his upcoming appearances. We hope to see you at one of them. If
you would like to not receive these notifications, please forward this
email back to us with the Subject "Remove".

5/11 Tuesday, Redenta's Garden - Dallas Location 7:00 PM
Tea & Book Signing 214-823-9421

5/13 Thursday, Iris Society - Ft. Worth Botanic Gardens
7:30 PM

5/15 Saturday, Herb Festival - Ft. Worth Botanic Gardens 1:30 PM

5/22 Saturday, Senior Lifestyle Expo- Fort Worth
TBA
Will Rogers Colisuem - South Texas Room

6/24 City of Mesquite, Texas TBA
Dana Kindrick - 972-216-6972 for information

Thanks,

Dirt Doctor's Ground Crew

  • Howard Garrett's Personal Appearances, Dirt Doctor's Ground Crew, 05/10/1999