permaculture - RE: Lead bioremediation in gardens

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Donna Fezler" <gcr@rhealiving.com>
  • To: <haroldw@alternatives.com>, <permaculture@envirolink.org>
  • Subject: RE: Lead bioremediation in gardens
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 07:27:01 -0500

This is an incredible story. There is more you can do to help you detoxify.
My site is about my research on the role of toxins in autoimmune disorders.

Http://www.rhealiving.com

Go to "contents" and then the article " Toxins in Autoimmune Disorders and
Energy Deficiencies ". It is next to a picture of a corvette. At the end
of the article are other things to do to detoxify-nothing weird-just
supplements.

Lead is not the only toxin that mimics calcium, all heavy metals do. I have
a more technical piece that discusses that issue and its role in autoimmune
disorders "How Autoimmune Disorders and Fibromyalgia are Toxin-induced
Syndromes". There are also highly technical flow charts that show the role
of the calcium mimics in autoimmune disorders.

For bioremediation of the soil, earthworms are able to bind toxins. This
site used sewage sludge and posted the data:

http://www.cambs.com/vermitech/4.htm

Another reference if you can get it:

Ireland, M. P. (1978). "Heavy metal binding properties of earthworm
chloragosomes." Acta Biol Acad Sci Hung 29(4): 385-94.

Donna Fezler