permaculture - Update Mexican Contacts

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Skye <skye@tortuga.com>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Update Mexican Contacts
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 18:59:48 -0600

Hola de Mexico.

Recently noticed some rather old, out of date addresses for Mexico
floating around this list. Maybe I can bring some of it up to date, as
someone who actually lives and works in Mexico!!!

N.W. Mexican PC Institute
Jose & Alejandro
Hotel American Colonial, Guaymas , Sonora, Mexico

Pc de Mexico/Mexico City
Blanca Domingues
Apdo Postal #21, 140 Mexico City, 04000 D, Mexico

These two above, I don't know about. I have written to thsese addresses
a few times and have yet to get an answer. Quien sabe!!!

The Instituto of Permaculture Intregal de Mexico, with which my name is
associated, never actually existed, it was a figment in someones
imagination - as far as I know Marcela is no longer associated with
Permaculture or the Uni whose internet address is listed. Another dead
end.

And Keith Burnett left Mexico over a year ago, so forget that address!!!

The good news -
New Moon Foundation, Valerie Nadeau is still there and going great.
Great people and well worth a visit, but contact them first!!!!

Real, current addresses
Ïnstituto de Permacultura de Mexico AC (registered),
Box 9A, Border Crossings,
San Miguel de Allende,
Gto CP 37700
Email: palodulz@mpsnet.com.mx

Tamu Tariaticha (community)
Apdo 391
Patzcuaro
Michoacan
CP 61600
Email: skye@tortuga.com

Biocenosis AC
c/- Levania y Mauricio Causabon
Tel 726 61497
Fax 726 20336

Aztlan Centro de Rescate Ecologico AC
Apdo 1248
Queretaro
Qro. CP 76000
Tel 42 122262
Email aztlan@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx

EDUCE AC - Edo. de Campeche
C/- Alejandra Acosta
Bus Tel 982 20164
Email: educecam@laneta.apc.org

Laura Kuri (in Cuernavaca, state of Morelos)
44 Circuito Conquistadores
Col. Alvero Lionel
Jautepec
Tel 73 62730
Email: Lakuri@laneta.apc.org

Los Palomitas (in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco)
C/0 Eric Saracho
Email: coecojal@hotmail.com

There are lots of other good groups doing great stuff, but they don't
necessarily fly the "Permaculture" flag. But then, whats in a name.

Hope this helps a little

Skye
--
Skye - Apdo # 391, Patzcuaro, Michoacan, CP. 61600 México.
fax (52) 01 (434) 24743