permaculture - Apprenticeship work/trade agreement

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Brad Millis" <noshwag@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@envirolink.org
  • Subject: Apprenticeship work/trade agreement
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 07:58:57 PST

Hi my name is Brad Millis and I have come to California from Indiana to
go to Humboldt University. It is going to take a year for me to
establish residency (out of state tuition is outrageuos) and in the mean
time I want to study permaculture and anything related to sustainable
living. I dont have the money to take courses of any kind right now and
I would rather get experiance while learning anyway. I have three kinds
of references; people that will tell that I am a very good worker,
people that will tell you how inspired/determined to learn sustainable
living practices and then the people that fall into both of those
catergories. This is a draft letter that Im sending to everybody I can
find in California so if you have any questions about myself, or any
other information you need please ask away. Im looking for something
relatively long term, 6 months to a year. Thank you for your time and
thank you for what you do.

Sincerely, Brad