permaculture - You Asked For It: Seeking self-sufficient, sustainable farm (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: You Asked For It: Seeking self-sufficient, sustainable farm (fwd)
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 15:47:17 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:22:09 -0500
From: Sustainable Agriculture Network <SAN@nal.usda.gov>
To: "'sanet-mg@ces.ncsu.edu'" <sanet-mg@ces.ncsu.edu>
Subject: You Asked For It: Seeking self-sufficient, sustainable farm

Sanet:

I have been contacted by the the Radio show: You Asked For It. They are
looking for an example of a self-sufficient, sustainable farm to highlight.
The concept they are looking for is a farm where everything is recycled back
to the farm, presumably with minimal off-farm inputs.

If you know of good examples, please send me contact information!

Andy

Andy Clark, Ph.D.
SAN Coordinator
c/o AFSIC, Room 304