permaculture - Re: Looking for public domain pc art

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ute Bohnsack <sustag@tinet.ie>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Looking for public domain pc art
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 00:17:14 +0000

Public domain? Don't know. Saved this from one of the Pc sites on the
internet.

Greetings,
Ute

gardenbetty@earthlink.net wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am working on laying out our Permaculture Design Course Brochure and was
> hoping to find hi-res pc-related art in the public domain. For example, the
> looping snake/ecosystem graphic similar to the cover of the big Design
> Manual.
> I'm hoping for high-quality art that is at least 200 dpi in eps, tiff or pct
> format. I'm willing to download it however long it takes.
>
> Any help (especially of the expedient sort) would be greatly appreciated.
> --
> dawn
> aka gardenbetty
>
> We will be known by the tracks we leave behind... —Dakota proverb
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: sustag@tinet.ie

Dipl.-Ing. TU Landschafts- und Freiraumplanung
Ute Bohnsack
Sailchearnach
Clogher
Kilfenora
Co. Clare
Ireland
mailto:sustag@tinet.ie
EN-DE-EN Naturschutz, Landschaftsplanung, Landwirtschaft
http://www.atril.com/bin/directory.dll/1546

GIF image