permaculture - Fw: Avery's Lies Exposed about Organic Food

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Guy Clark" <guyclark@socket.net>
  • To: "William D. Heffernan" <William_D._Heffernan@muccmail.missouri.edu>, "Vicki Bliss" <blissv@nmhu.campuscwix.net>, "Terry and John Watters" <watts2@webtv.net>, "Susanne Lischer" <lischers@missouri.edu>, "Stephen S. Bonney" <sbonney@iquest.net>, "Samantha Medlock" <smedlock@igc.org>, "Ron Phillips" <PhillipsR@missouri.edu>, "Permaculture Listserve" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>, "Peaceworks" <peacewks@mail.coin.missouri.edu>, "Patrick Nelson" <pnelson@mail.coin.missouri.edu>, "Pam Perry" <pjperry@fastrans.net>, "Michele Mitchell-Foust" <mfoust@fea.net>, "Mary Hendrickson" <rusomh@showme.missouri.edu>, "Margot McMillen" <mcmillm@JAYNET.WCMO.EDU>, "Marcia Opp" <Oppekdahl@aol.com>, "Marcia Nelson" <mnelso03@mail.coin.missouri.edu>, "Liz Rossetti" <ltterose@socket.net>, "Leemer Cernohlavek" <leemer@socketis.net>, "Leanne" <SunOrganic@aol.com>, "Krisann Parker-Brown" <kparkerbrown@compuserve.com>, "Karen Graul" <kgraul@socket.net>, "Jean Ponzi" <jponzi@info.csd.org>, "H. Michael Simmons" <simmonsm@bloomington.in.us>, "Gina Engert" <rheafoto@flash.net>, "Eric Feutz" <efeutz@mail.coin.missouri.edu>, "Deni Durham" <krft@juno.com>, "Debi Kelly" <kellyd@ext.missouri.edu>, "Deb Leech" <dleech@mail.coin.missouri.edu>, "Chris and Liz Hauer" <HauerC@worldnet.att.net>, "Brian Halweil" <halweil_at_wwinstitute@mailhost.worldwatch.org>, "Betty Gayle Smith" <bsmith09@mail.coin.missouri.edu>, "Ann Pearce" <annp@garden.org>, "Alfred R. Goff" <algoff@socket.net>
  • Subject: Fw: Avery's Lies Exposed about Organic Food
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 16:25:18 -0600

Hey Ho-
The talking heads for the Agro/Pharmo/Petro/Genetic Industry are on
the
march. We need to keep our eyes on the balls.
Namaste',
Guy Clark
Community Garden Coalition
Fertile Crescent Farm
Missouri Organic Association
Columbia Farmers' Market
Heart of Missouri Master Gardeners
Columbia Area Food Circle
Callaway Food Circle
310 Hartley Court
Columbia, MO 65201
573.449.GROW
guyclark@socket.net
"Live like you are going to die tomorrow, but
farm like you will live forever!"