permaculture - RE: Advanced Permaculture Apprenticeship Opportunities

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: dotcalm@fix.net (Santoyo&Associates)
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Advanced Permaculture Apprenticeship Opportunities
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 10:32:41 -0800

Thanks to everyone who has reponded to my post.

Some even inquired about the (still) available position...Others may want
to review that as Permaculture Designers, we try to examine the whole
system -not just one part in isolation (ie: the whole watershed not just
one animal or tree in that watershed...OR say for example...my whole
announcement not just one single line from that announcement).

To Kirk and Jack -very good stuff!...If you guys are available...I think I
can stop looking for editors for my upcoming book!

THE REAL QUESTION:
What did Larry mean by..."...must have a sense of humor..." (?)

Love, Light & everlasting Laughter,
Larry Santoyo

PS. no animals were harmed nor wilderness threatened in the posting of this
message...

SANTOYO & ASSOCIATES environmental design works ...since 1989
ecology * community * education

1.800.469.5857 dotcalm@fix.net www.permaearth.org