permaculture - Re: URBAN Pc - Time to put it together

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John W Irwin <jwirwin@permaculture.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: URBAN Pc - Time to put it together
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:14:29 -0500

FionaNyx@aol.com wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> I am interested in Urban Permaculture. I looked for Kirry's email address
> but
> it doesn't seem to be in your posting, did you want responses to be directed
> to you?
>
> ~~Sherry Levi
> FionaNyx@aol.com

Yes - I didn't want to overload him. Aren't you the one from Pennsylvania?
I am from Mt Nebo PA in Lancaster Co.
I'll add you to the list of those interested in Urban Pc. Let me know if
you want
a copy of the completed list.
Will you be going to the PASA conference Feb 12? How about the Jeavons
workshop at Wilson College in Chambersburg?
bye for now... John

John Irwin, Editor
jwirwin@permaculture.net
American Permaculture Directory