permaculture - Re: Newbie needs info

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: makas <makas@ntrnet.net>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Newbie needs info
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 19:01:40 -0500

Howdy Neighbor,

I live in the Raleigh/Durham area. come on over if you are ever in the area.

Three things:

1) there is a homsteaders group specifically for NC. Let me know if you'd
like subscribing information.

2) there is a guy in Greensboro who is somewhat a permaculture guru. I can
get you that info if you are interested but I have kinda put it someplace
where I am not.

3) There is a school in VA that teaches permaculture type subjects and I can
send you that entire message if you like.

Joseph in NC