permaculture - Re: Permaculture Education

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: jalee@chat.carleton.ca, permaculture@envirolink.org
  • Subject: Re: Permaculture Education
  • Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 23:28:43 -0500

jennifer lee wrote:

> > :}
> > :}Hi All!
> > :}
> > :}I have been reading quite a bit about permaculture and I am very
> > :}interested in taking some courses. Can anyone
> > :}help me out with suggestions for good schools/education centers?
> > :}Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,
The Permaculture Activist maintains a website with detailed listings of
Permaculture Institutes and organizations. Look on the resources page at:
http://metalab.unc.edu/pc-activist
(this is the new address, though the old one,
http://sunsite.unc.edu/pc-activist
seems to still work)

You can also find course offerings listed on the Eastern Permaculture Teachers
Assoc webpage. It includes Canadian events, too.:
http://home.ptd.net/~artrod/epta/eptahmp.html

Keith JohnsonThe Permaculture Activist