permaculture - Free websites for Automotive industry

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: wwcd@earthlink.net
  • To: permanet@sunsite.unc.edu
  • Subject: Free websites for Automotive industry
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 10:30:39 -0500

FREE – FREE – FREE – FREE – FREE – FREE – FREE
One of my favorite four letter words.

If you like FREE, and you could use ADVERTISING - - -
If you are involved in a business related to the automotive industry - - -
We need to talk. We have an consumer automotive resource center – we host
websites for cars, trucks, parts, services, insurance, financing and
everything to do with the automotive industry.

If you would like to have a free website, and referrals from customers
looking for what you have to offer, give us a try. You really can get
something for nothing. With us.

If you would like to join us, we welcome you. And it will be FREE – and when
we have proven ourselves, and we all agree that what we have done has value
and will continue to have value to you, we can talk about a fair exchange.

Thanks for the time. Please hit "Reply" and send us your contact information
if you are interested.

Chris