permaculture - Re: Consumer Food News, November 1998

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Fiona Campbell + Russ Grayson <pacedge@magna.com.au>
  • To: Perm Practitioner <permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Consumer Food News, November 1998
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 07:53:01 +1200

FYI

--
PACIFIC EDGE PERMACULTURE
Russ Grayson and Fiona Campbell

Phone 02-9588 6931 (IDD-61+2+9588 6931)
Email: pacedge@magna.com.au

Permaculture education, publishing, design.
NSW contact, Australian City Farms and Community Gardens Network.
APACE Kastom Garden Program, (village agriculture), South Pacific.
PaD (Permaculture and Development) Project .

  • Re: Consumer Food News, November 1998, Fiona Campbell + Russ Grayson, 11/19/1998