permaculture - Fw: Comments and questions on organic unity meeting

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Guy Clark" <guyclark@socket.net>
  • To: "Permaculture Listserve" <permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Fw: Comments and questions on organic unity meeting
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 17:51:32 -0600

Namaste',
Guy Clark
Community Garden Coalition
Fertile Crescent Farm
Missouri Organic Association
Columbia Farmers' Market
Heart of Missouri Master Gardeners
Columbia Area Food Circle
Callaway Food Circle
310 Hartley Court
Columbia, MO 65201
573.449.GROW
guyclark@socket.net

----------
From: Erorganic@aol.com
To: allenm@mwt.net
Date: Sunday, November 08, 1998 10:55 PM

Subj: Re: Washington DC, October NOSB Meeting Highlights, Analysis and
Possible Actions
Date: 11/3/98 6:32:55 PM Central Standard Time
From: lithgowk@interport.net (Stephen Kaye)
To: Erorganic@aol.com
CC: gls@mwt.net

Dear folks,

Eric's idea of a Congress certainly has merit and should be explored here
in
the
net.
Who would attend? Individuals or certifying orgs on a representatiave
basis,
representing their member constituents? I would hope we still have time to
end
run
around the USDA a develop a private sector organic rule that USDA can
simply
recognize as the Rule and le t the private sector manage and implement and
monitor its implementation.

  • Fw: Comments and questions on organic unity meeting, Guy Clark, 11/09/1998