permaculture - Greetings

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Rick and Rose" <rscarlet@missvalley.com>
  • To: <permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Greetings
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 22:52:04 -0600

Thank everyone for the greeting. It is nice to find so many people
interested in permaculture. If it was'nt for the internet, I would'nt think
anyone else knew what it was.
I finally talked the library director into buying some books on it. It was
like pulling teeth but after 2 years of requesting them it happened. I
already had the books by then but maybe other people will be interested too.
It is a small town and everyone does things
the way they've always been done and in some things thats good but from my
point of view in agriculture that not good. Well time to go to bed. I have
to work at the firestation in the morning. See ya and hope to chat again.
Rick

  • Greetings, Rick and Rose, 10/28/1998