permaculture - MN Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: CtopherP@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: MN Permaculture
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 13:17:46 EDT

<<Hi Christopher,

I'm part of a group that is dreaming up a grant proposal to evaluate various
soil amendments. Several perspectives may be considered in the design and
evaluation, including the classic land grant university approach, holistic
management, bio-dynamic, and permaculture.

Question: Do you know a permaculture practitioner or instructor in Minnesota
that should be contacted as a resource?

If anyone can help me with this request, please reply directly to me:
CtopherP@aol.com

Thanks,
Christopher Peck
Santa Fe, New Mexico USA
I'm part of a group that is dreaming up a grant proposal to evaluate various
soil amendments. Several perspectives may be considered in the design and
evaluation, including the classic land grant university approach, holistic
management, bio-dynamic, and permaculture.

Question: Do you know a permaculture practitioner or instructor in Minnesota
that should be contacted as a resource?

Thanks for your help. I hope all is going well for you.

- Larry Johnson
Minneapolis, MN

--- End Message ---

  • MN Permaculture, CtopherP, 10/13/1998