permaculture - Re: Termites -Reply

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Elfpermacl@aol.com
  • To: PStillman@grpwise.latrobe.edu.au, owner-permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu, permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Termites -Reply
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 16:05:16 EDT

In a message dated 10/12/98 12:25:24 AM, PStillman@grpwise.latrobe.edu.au
wrote:

<<Dan: Re termite problems in house in Paraguay: may I suggest you try
Dr. Don's Termite Page at http://www.labyrinth.net.au/~dewart. On the
left-hand side of the home page click on "Termites". In the text you will
find a description of how to use bait boxes. If your questions are not
answered by the information in the pages, try e-mailing Don Ewart - he
is a well respected termite researcher here in Melbourne, Australia,
where we have plenty of termites.
Paula>>

thanks Paula: That's great--just the sort of thing I'm looking for. I'll put
your email into the report and the client can take it from there. (There will
be a few other tidbits too, of course.)

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since 1982),
Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses,
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and annual correspondence
courses via email. Copyright, 1998, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway, P.O. Box 52,
Sparr FL 32192 USA Internships. YankeePerm@aol.com

We don't have time to rush.

A list by topic of all Yankee Permaculture titles may be found at
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ypc_catalog.html
Elfin Permaculture programs are listed at the Eastern Permaculture Teachers
assn home page: http://home.ptd.net/~artrod/epta/eptahmp.html

  • Termites, Elfpermacl, 10/09/1998
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Termites, Jack Rowe, 10/09/1998
    • Termites -Reply, Paula Stillman, 10/12/1998
    • Re: Termites -Reply, Elfpermacl, 10/12/1998