permaculture - Chicagoland Pc

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John W Irwin <pcdirect@lancnews.infi.net>
  • To: Primover1@aol.com
  • Cc: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Chicagoland Pc
  • Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 17:53:41 -0500

Primover Permafriend -
Dan Hemenway , who taught a Permaculture Design Course in Bangor
Michigan, is right. Althought I grew up in ³Western² Michigan & never
felt close to Chicago, the location for that 1985 course taught by Dan
is closer than the Indiana location and about as close as the Wisconsin
one....... So it could be near Chicagoland. Yes, I do have an address
for his student John Fritz in the data base.
As offered, let me know if you want names & addresses for John or
others in the Chicago area or nearby Wisconsin, Indiana, or Michigan.
It¹s time for Pc in the big C .... Good Luck John Irwin

  • Chicagoland Pc, John W Irwin, 10/09/1998