permaculture - Looking for websites on sustainable development

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "GOM MPA" <gom.mpa@whoi.edu>
  • To: permanet@sunsite.unc.edu
  • Subject: Looking for websites on sustainable development
  • Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 16:01:15 -0400

I'm a Master's candidate at the U. of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. I'm
searching for interesting websites on urban ecology, sustainable
development, designing with nature, and related subjects. My colleagues
and I are designing websites and working to put together a planning
related web library. I'd appreciate any suggestions!
Thanks, Elliott Barnett - edbarnet@email.unc.edu

  • Looking for websites on sustainable development, GOM MPA, 09/02/1998