permaculture - Info. on Round-Up, please.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Paul Hubbard <hubbarpf@whitman.edu>
  • To: Permaculture WA <perma@eepo.com.au>
  • Subject: Info. on Round-Up, please.
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 11:12:45 -0700 (PDT)

The other day I noticed that my school sprays Round-Up around
campus on the "weeds". I also noticed that they spray it around our
residences. I am trying to persuade the grounds crew to stop this,
especially next to where we live, and in the grass we take naps in and
have picnics in. I am looking for information to use as evidence in this
persuation. If any one has some concrete evidence or sources with
evidence or a more general philosophy combating Round-Up use, please
respond.
Thanx for your time, -Hubbs

  • Info. on Round-Up, please., Paul Hubbard, 09/19/1998