permaculture - RE: Sites in Maine?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Elfpermacl@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: Sites in Maine?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 14:51:30 EDT

<<Thanks,

but I've no idea what or who or where

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Elfpermacl@aol.com [SMTP:Elfpermacl@aol.com]
>...MOFGA

is...any further info, to

john_schinnerer@mist.seattleantioch.edu>>

MOFGA is Maine Organic Farmers & Gardeners Association, one of the best groups
of its kind. They have a good permaculture section in their phenomenal
library and all of the permaculture graduates of my courses who are from Maine
are members, to the best of my knowledge.

The address I have is Box 2176 , Augusta 04338. Phone: 207 622-3228. If you
get email and fax info, please send it along so we can update our data base,
TRIP (The Resources of International Permaculture). Their newspaper is one of
the only organic association publications that we bother to get. This is a
great group, and one of their functions is to keep tabs on available
internships, etc.

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since 1982),
Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses,
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and annual correspondence
courses via email. Our Third Annual email couse begins in Nov., 1998.
Copyright, 1998, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway, P.O. Box 52, Sparr FL 32192 USA
Internships. YankeePerm@aol.com

We don't have time to rush.

A list by topic of all Yankee Permaculture titles may be found at
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ypc_catalog.html
Elfin Permaculture programs are listed at the Eastern Permaculture Teachers
assn home page: http://home.ptd.net/~artrod/epta/eptahmp.html