Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Paul and Sandra" <crows@tkc.att.ne.jp>
  • To: "Ecopath listserve" <ecopath@makelist.com>, "Permaculture Listserve" <permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 11:20:20 -0700

Hello All,

I have two requests.

1. My partner and I are currently planning an extended trip through south asia, with a lot of possibilities for a side trip.  I am looking for people, communities, sites or organizations that people could recommend visiting.  I am not interesting in long stays (ie 1 month), but I would like to stay for around a week in a variety of locations.  We are certainly going to Thailand, India and depending on travel advisories Jordan.  We are a combination of Natural Historian, Designer and Teacher/Learner.

2. I am looking for stories about crows.  Common crows, jungle crows, carrion crows, you name it.  I have a long standing love for these critters and I have been collecting stories where ever I can.  I would love to hear of any stories, natural history notes, or mythology you have heard of or run accross.

Thanks in advance for any leads you may offer,

Paul Cereghino - Tokyo - crows@tkc.att.ne.jp

  • [no subject], Paul and Sandra, 09/11/1998