permaculture - Yeomans Keyline Plow Web Site

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Australia Felix" <pcorgbgo@bendigo.net.au>
  • To: "Permaculture News Group" <permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Yeomans Keyline Plow Web Site
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 19:58:23 +1000

Hello People,

I hope that this greets all well and at the task at hand.....It may be of interest to many that the Yeomans Plow Co. now has a web site with some pretty interesting stuff (and no doubt controversial) included within its pages. The pages specifically relating to the Yeomans Keyline Plow are still under construction (Some info can be found at www.australiafelix.com.au).

However there is a web copy of Allan J. Yeomans (second son of P.A. Yeomans and owner of the Yeomans Plow Co.) new book titled Green Pawns and Global Warming. A MS Word version of the book is available for download. I have read the first few chapters and looked over the web site in general and would invite you all to check it out and generate some chatter over it as it deals with some fairly hairy issues - many I'm sure will cause some heated debate....

The URL is as follows:

Cheers

Yours and Growing

Darren J. Doherty
Australia Felix LandPlanning Consultants
Bendigo, Victoria, Australia

  • Yeomans Keyline Plow Web Site, Australia Felix, 09/08/1998