permaculture - Re: re Echinacea

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Victor Guest <vic@daena.eepo.com.au>
  • To: Permaculture WA <perma@eepo.com.au>
  • Subject: Re: re Echinacea
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 10:20:45 WST

>Hi Vic,
>
>Would you mind putting a email out to agricultural organisations
>(I am sure you have a list that you regularly use) for
>information about growing echinacea. I am still not confident
>in using lists.
>
>with thanks
>
>Pat

Hi friends, I hope you have some info for Pat. If you are on the Perma list
please feel free to write to perma@eepo.com.au ( a reply to one of the
perma posts, will create the address as well) I will also help where I can.

Ag- impact is a list dedicated to information about the effects of
Agriculture
on the world. SAE-ed is a list dedicated to education about Sustainable
Agriculture.
I also monitor another list for you called Holistic Management.

Regards,
Vic
--
Victor Guest V.G.Guest Perth, Western Australia
victor.guest@eepo.com.au 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024

  • Re: re Echinacea, Victor Guest, 08/31/1998