permaculture - Re: Lawrence London (the fruit speaks for itself)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: miekal and <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu, Lawrence London <london@sunsite.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Lawrence London (the fruit speaks for itself)
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 22:41:04 +0000

the edges of information broadcast thru this list are quite important
biodiverse nutrients to our permaculture project here in wisconsin.
larry send me your snail mail & I'll send you a jar of plum jam just
made, unless youd rather have a bottom of nanking cherry wine or a pint
of our maple syrup. sorry I cant email them direct but that's something
we permies have yet to figger out.

miekal and
dreamtime village