permaculture - Saltbushes (Atriplex sp.)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Mitchell Jones <ml_jones@mailexcite.com>
  • To: Permaculture WA <perma@eepo.com.au>
  • Subject: Saltbushes (Atriplex sp.)
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 00:04:38 -0700

Hi there again,

Sorry Helen I don't know about the negative impacts the use of roundup has,
though I think if you do search comprehensively you will unturn some info
about it.

Rather I would like to ask everyone if they know or know of any research
about using saltbushes as companion plants for growing plants in salt
affected lands? Any studies on saltbushes or such would be useful information
for me. I've been wondering about these amazing little plants for a while
and have decided to do a research project about them. Thanks in
advance....and just want to let everyone know here that whatever they may be
doing, keep up the good work :)

Mitch.

http://www.mailexcite.com