permaculture - Roundup

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: HELEN COLEMAN <helenc@southwest.com.au>
  • To: Permaculture WA <perma@eepo.com.au>
  • Subject: Roundup
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 09:21:57 +0800

I am continually being told that the herbicide Roundup, is 'perfectly safe',
with one old codger telling me 'you could drink it!" and that I should be
using it on my garden to control the rampant kikuyu, instead of persisting
with sheetmulching. I am longing to argue with these relics, but I don't
have the statistics that I need to convince them. Can anyone direct me to
some conclusive proof of the harmful effects of Roundup?

Thanks for any help you can give,
Helen Coleman

  • Roundup, HELEN COLEMAN, 07/22/1998
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>