permaculture - films...was spittlebugs, etc.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: CK Valois/B Brummitt <lilacmn@eot.com>
  • To: <guyclark@sockets.net>, <permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: films...was spittlebugs, etc.
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 13:41:27 -0500 (CDT)

Guy, et al...
I have copies of the first two you mentioned, and now I understand there is
a third collaboration called "Anima Mundi"...haven't viewed it yet but I am,
at the very least, curious. Anyone seen it?

Bruce

Cheryl Valois and Bruce Brummitt
<lilacmn@eot.com>
46N56' 95W20'
Visit the Natural Building Gallery
<http://www.zianet.com/blackrange>

----------
It was written:
From: "Guy Clark" <guyclark@socket.net>

Hello-
There was a follow up to the first film, Koyaanisqatsi, called
Powaqqatsi
done by Godfrey Reggio and Phillip Glass which expands the concept into the
rest of the world. When Glass was here three or so years ago, I asked him
about a third film and he said that they were trying to get the money
together to do another film. Reggio did another film I believe on insects,
but I am not sure...