permaculture - Re: Yellowjacket info sought

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Avalon Bruce <avalonb@nwol.net>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Yellowjacket info sought
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 05:57:45 -0700

in the grand scheme of things, Great Spirit didn't tend to make ANY
critters
without their 'niche' and job to do (lawyers, politicians, bureaucrats
and mosquitoes seem to be exceptions, here).

paper wasps and yellow jackets have, among their 'jobs to do', waging
war on the FLY population, which can be abundant in the country. since
two-leggeds seem to be too
large a pray for wasps, they don't bother me and i rarely bother them
unless they
build a nest RIGHT over my front door!

if it's not easily roped and hung, i say let 'em live.

--
The Earth is not given to us by our parents.
It is loaned to us by our children.