permaculture - Re: off topic, but important (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <FranksFarm@aol.com>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: off topic, but important (fwd)
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 08:53:58 EDT

In a message dated 5/31/98 2:06:03 PM, LL wrote:

<<My advice to you is to pick one side of the debate and stick with it
instead of taking both sides, mugwump-style. I doubt you'll gain a
micromillimeter of ground in this forum with your pro-pesticide
propaganda. We all know what pesticides can do to natural systems;
naturally-occuring toxins are...natural and can be easily dealt with.

Well spoken > Larry

Thanks for echoing my feelings too. frank

  • Re: off topic, but important (fwd), FranksFarm, 06/01/1998