permaculture - "Environmental Impact Assessment of Large-Scale Irrigation Projects".

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Victor Guest <vic@daena.eepo.com.au>
  • To: Permaculture WA <perma@eepo.com.au>
  • Subject: "Environmental Impact Assessment of Large-Scale Irrigation Projects".
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 09:29:32 WST

I am carrying out a study on "Environmental Impact Assessment of Large-Scale
Irrigation Projects". Is there anybody to help me on that particular topic.
Which indicators or parameters should I take into consideration?How can I
limit the study from agricultural engineer point of view.Please contact me.
Thank you for your considerations.
******
Aras.Gor.Hakan BUYUKCANGAZ
Uludag University
Agricultural Faculty
Agricultural Engineering Department
Gorukle/BURSA/TURKEY
Tel: +90-224-4428970
Fax: +90-224-4428775
e-mail= cangaz@uu20.bim.uludag.edu.tr

******

  • "Environmental Impact Assessment of Large-Scale Irrigation Projects"., Victor Guest, 05/24/1998