permaculture - Re: universities/colleges

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Fiona Campbell + Russ Grayson <pacedge@magna.com.au>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: universities/colleges
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 19:36:11 +1100

Hi David

We have had a few University of New South Wales students do our PDC as their
general studies unit of their Town Planning, Architect and Landscape
Architecture courses.

...Fiona

--
PACIFIC EDGE PERMACULTURE
Russ Grayson and Fiona Campbell

Phone 02-9588 6931 (IDD-61+2+9588 6931)
Email: pacedge@magna.com.au

Permaculture education, publishing, design.
NSW contact, Australian City Farms and Community Gardens Network.
APACE Solomon Islands Village Agriculture Program coordination.
PAD Project Team (PAD: Permaculture and Development Project).