permaculture - Re: Urban PC & animals

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranksFarm <FranksFarm@aol.com>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Urban PC & animals
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 07:25:53 EDT

In a message dated 4/27/98 12:11:35 AM, Sherry wrote:

<<1) I think PCists should think & talk about the fact that in addition to
patterning the space and matter of a site, its energy flows, and the
collections and relations of species, we are patterning time & labor inputs of
the site dwellers. >>

Ah, Sherry this really sounds great...just what I'd like to learn how to apply
to a homestead farm I hope to purchase shortly. I've read Mollison, and some
of the PC literature, but I'm hungry for details on patterning of space, site,
energy flows, and the collections and relations of species.

I'd love to have a PC blueprint, or a Check list...is there one available on
the Net, or resources that might have such info:) Thanks and best to all.
frank

  • Re: Urban PC & animals, FionaNyx, 04/27/1998
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Urban PC & animals, FranksFarm, 04/27/1998