permaculture - PC Curriculum Development

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: CtopherP <CtopherP@aol.com>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: PC Curriculum Development
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 17:06:21 EDT

Dear friends-
Permaculture Drylands Institute in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, has recently
received some funding to develop and publish a new permaculture curriculum.
This curriculum is intended to revise and make more available permaculture
wisdom. The curriculum will be based on a foundation of interactive learning
experiences, with a focus on creative and practical, hand's-on activities. To
make this curriculum as useful as possible, we solicit your input and
feedback. If you would like to know more about how we are approaching this
project, what we see as the contents of such a manual, the form the exercises
will be presented in, etc., please respond to me personally at
CtopherP@aol.com, and I'll forward materials to you. We would also like to
know of pertinent resources, important contacts, cautions and concerns,
possible blind spots, etc. that you might know of that could assist us in this
project.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,
Christopher Peck
Santa Fe, NM USA