permaculture - Re: Instituto de PC da Bahia

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marsha Hanzi <hanzibra@svn.com.br>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Instituto de PC da Bahia
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 11:17:28 -0800

Dear Jason,

Our next big course will be in an intentional community in January,
focusing on agroforests and adobe building with pallm roofs. It is
necessary to speak Portuguese or Spanish to do this course, as it will
not be translated. If there is enough demand, we may repeat it at the
end of January in ENglish.

Hope this information if useful to you.
Sincerely yours,

Marsha HAnzi