permaculture - Australia Felix LandPlanning Consultants Web Page

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Australia Felix" <pcorgbgo@bendigo.net.au>
  • To: "Permaculture News Group" <permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Australia Felix LandPlanning Consultants Web Page
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 21:17:42 +1100

Hello people,

We hope that this greets you all well...We are getting to the final stages of development of our web pages, which will serve to showcase many of the properties that we have designed and developed across south eastern Australia. We are still fixing up fonts etc. and getting the order and layout sorted out.

Our aim with the Australia Felix web pages is to:
  • Promote the ethics and principles of the permaculture concept
  • Increase the profile and adoption of the permaculture concept - particularly with the mainstream and agricultural communities
  • Develop our business network and opportunities
  • Display the ongoing development of our clients properties
  • Give regional sustainable enterprises a higher profile through hosting their web pages
  • Provide a directory of links to permaculture design web sites, to make designing your own property that much easier
  • Provide links/downloads to some of our property management plan documentation (PMP) that we have developed on over 500 properties
  • Include a cross section of designs of different size and types of properties we have worked on (aerial photo based plans using MapInfo Professional 4.1). These will be available to download. (Yes we will include the AutoCad Chook House !!)
If anyone has any contributions, links etc. then please let us know so that we may use this page to further promote the permaculture concept.

The page is currently available under www.artisoz.com.au/felix however once completed (never !!) it will be available as www.australiafelix.com.au .

Thanks to you all for keeping at it...

We are getting there,

Yours and Growing,

Darren J. Doherty

  • Australia Felix LandPlanning Consultants Web Page, Australia Felix, 03/06/1998