permaculture - Edward de Bono visiting Victoria, Australia....

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Rene and Lorraine van Raders" <rvraders@tpgi.com.au>
  • To: "pc discussion group" <permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Edward de Bono visiting Victoria, Australia....
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 16:44:53 -0800

Joy Finch from Green Connections magazine in Victoria writes:

BIG NEWSFLASH

Edward de Bono coming to Castlemaine, in Victoria, Monday 2 March. It's
very exciting. David Holmgren is going to do the introduction, and we'll
be introducing lots (we Hope) of local government, state and federal
people as well as business and unis to permaculture.

For more info and registration form see: www.netcon.net.au/debono

Can you feed this into your networks ASAP please?

We want to fill the Castlemaine Town Hall,and change the way we think in
Victoria. Pretty hopeful, but you never know.

Best wishes
Joy

Joy Finch
Publishing Editor
Green Connections
Permaculture Solutions for Sustainable Living
P.O. Box 793, Castlemaine, 3450. Vic Australia
Ph:Fax: +61-3-54705040

Kathy Cogo
Assistant Editor
--
PACIFIC EDGE PERMACULTURE
Russ Grayson and Fiona Campbell

Phone 02-9588 6931 (IDD-61+2+9588 6931)
Fax 9514 2611 (Mark fax: ATTN: RUSS GRAYSON - APACE)
(IDD-61+2+9514 2611)
Email: pacedge@magna.com.au

Permaculture education, publishing, design.
NSW co-ordinator, Australian City Farms and Gardens Network.

  • Edward de Bono visiting Victoria, Australia...., Rene and Lorraine van Raders, 02/21/1998