permaculture - Re: Request for Urban info

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Milogic@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Request for Urban info
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 13:57:46 EST

The Integral Urban House is a few blocks away. Most of the stuff you see in
the wonderful book about it has been stripped away. It is now offices for a
yuppie-oriented travel company. Sic transit gloria mundi.

We have a little bit of meadow or urban permaculture out front, by no means as
intense or varied as this quite wonderful posting (I am not one to repeat the
whole blouddy thing so you know what I am threading onto, though). I am
working my way to soil building on top of mud, clay and crud dredged from SF
Bay in the early 1900s.

Milo Clark
Berkeley CA USA