permaculture - Indian Biogass Contact

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Mike Skinner <easyhay@ren.net>
  • To: "'permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu'" <permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Indian Biogass Contact
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 14:12:02 -0600

Christopher,
Even tho this might be a little off topic on this listserv, India, in my
opinion, is leading the way on biogass/biomass
and there is a lot we could learn from the world's largest democracy. Below
is one address.
Mike Skinner
Spearman, Texas

>Greetings-
>I'm looking for any permaculture projects, courses, contacts, possible
>internships, good things to do, etc, in India and Nepal. A friend is looking
>to take a course and do some work there and would appreciate any available
>and
>relevant info. You can email it to me directly:
>CtopherP@aol.com
>Thanks,
>Christopher Peck
>Santa Fe, NM USA

Mrs.Gayathri V BIOMASS USERS NETWORK - INDIA
Project Engineer
Combustion Gasification and Propulsion Lab.
Dept. of Aerospace Engineering
IISc . Bangalore 560 012 Phone :(off) +91-80-3092338 or 3348536
(Res) :+91-80-6632717
Fax :+91-80-3341683

E-mail : gayathri@aero.iisc.ernet.in

"There is nothing like impossible"

  • Indian Biogass Contact, Mike Skinner, 02/09/1998