permaculture - Re: AutoCad Draft of Solar Hot House/Chook House

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Loren Davidson <loren@wombat.net>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: AutoCad Draft of Solar Hot House/Chook House
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 1998 12:22:51 -0800

At 11:20 AM 2/1/98 -0000, Michael Miller & Ute Bohnsack wrote:
>Re-mailing
>----------
>From: Australia Felix <pcorgbgo@bendigo.net.au>
>To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
>Subject: AutoCad Draft of Solar Hot House/Chook House
>Date: 03 January 1998 12:25
>
>Re: your attached file. Unfortunately your attched file did not contain the
>picture itself, just the webpage w/o the picture (1K).
>Could you please try sending it again?

Might I request that you (or anyone else) *NOT* send file attachments to an
entire mailing list? Some folks are downloading their mail over slow
modems, and some of us delete unsolicited file attachments unread because of
virus concerns.

If individual folks want the file, you can always send it to them
individually. *Please* don't send it to the entire list!!!

Thanks,

Loren
--
Loren Davidson