permaculture - Re: Web Pages (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@sunsite.unc.edu>
  • To: permanet@sunsite.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Web Pages (fwd)
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 20:57:21 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 14:24:36 -0500
From: Craig Cramer <cdcramer@clarityconnect.com>
To: Mary Jo Wade <wgfarm@efn.org>
Cc: csa-l@prairienet.org
Subject: Re: Web Pages

I'd start with the csa-l webpage at:

http://www.prairienet.org/pcsa/csa-l.html

You might also explore some of the links from our Growing for Market page:

http://sunsite.unc.edu/farming-connection/growmark/home.htm

If you run into any good direct marketing and csa links in your travels,
please pass them my way.

Best of luck with your page.

Craig

At 12:16 PM 1/30/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi, We are a 100 member, 7th year CSA in Oregon who looking at doubling our
>CSA this year. We are thinking about setting up a web page and are looking
>for advice. Who out there has a web page we can look at? Is there a handy
>directory of CSA web pages on the net? What links are important to have?
>Have CSA's found web pages to be helpful and important? For marketing? Is
>it worth it? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks much. Jack
>Gray

Craig Cramer
mailto:cdcramer@clarityconnect.com
Sustainable Farming Connection -- "Where farmers find and share information."
http://sunsite.unc.edu/farming-connection

"The water will never clear up 'til you get the hogs out of the creek."
-- Jim Hightower