permaculture - Need help with June permaculture workshop in Michigan

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "<your.uniqname>"@umich.edu
  • To: permanet@sunsite.unc.edu
  • Cc: lharvey@umich.edu
  • Subject: Need help with June permaculture workshop in Michigan
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 17:49:26 -0500

Several friends of mine have a small grant (very small!) to put together
a 3-4 day workshop with a diversified population in June. They already
have facilities on an organic farm between Milan and Ann Arbor, but need
a good speaker to run the thing - someone who works in the same kind of
terrain. Please call Bob Grimes at 313/439-3289. We're afraid we won't
find anyone we can afford. The group can provide transportation,
housing and meals, but beyond that only $600 for honorium. Any
suggestions?? Thanks!!!

  • Need help with June permaculture workshop in Michigan, <your.uniqname>, 01/08/1998