permaculture - Re: Nat. 'Organic' Standrds -Japanese connections

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "April Sampson-Kelly" <askpv@ozemail.com.au>
  • To: <permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Nat. 'Organic' Standrds -Japanese connections
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 11:26:44 +1100

Please let us know when you have found more about Japanese Permaculture
I have two actual homepage links AND a link to the global directory
(unfortunately some people claim it wont link for them but I can't see why
as it does for us here)
hope they help,
and hope you can help us improve the list and happenings/connections for
enquires from Japan,
April

----
April Sampson-Kelly ADPA,BCA,MCA,GradSci,PDC
LC Permaculture Visions
leaders in permaculture learning by correspondence
askpv@ozemail.com.au
sampsms@ozemail.com.au
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~askpv
GOOD PLANETS ARE HARD TO FIND