permaculture - Re: Growth of Pc beyond #'s

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: kowens@teleport.com (Jeff Owens)
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Growth of Pc beyond #'s
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 10:56:51 -0800

Sherry wrote:
>Permaculturists are building a knowledge system. We are gathering design,
>land use, crop use, animal husbandry, ecology, subsistence economics, energy
>systems, etc. knowledge together-- keeping it alive, interrelating it,
>farther
>articulating it in many ways, and spreading it around.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to these discussions of Pc and
the spread of Pc. It recharged the batteries, and re adjusted the
tiller.

Also, thanks to Jack Rowe for continiously pointing out that Pc
should include some fun and involves more than struggle. I tend
to forget this at times.

Jeff Owens (kowens@teleport.com) Zone 6-7 Permaculture
Underground house, solar energy, reduced consumption, no TV