permaculture - Pc Design Courses

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: pcactivist@mindspring.com (Peter Bane)
  • To: permaculture@envirolink.org
  • Subject: Pc Design Courses
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 18:47:29 -0500 (EST)

Tom Knoll wrote:

>I have been developing an organic-gardening program for inner-city kids in
>the past year. In the coming year, however, I hope to be certified in
>permaculture design and work or intern in the field imediately thereafter.
>I was hoping you might be able to provide a list of Pc design courses
>being offered in the US in '98, along with any information you might have
>regarding work or interships in the field. I hope to hear from you soon,
>thanks.

Permaculture Design Courses being offered in North America are listed in
the pages of The Permaculture Activist magazine. While we are working on
setting up a web site where calendar listings can be browsed, at present
this information is only available in hard copy.

You can obtain a copy of current event listings by sending $2 and SASE to:

Permaculture Activist
PO Box 1209
Black Mountain NC 28711

Please don't ask us to provide this information by email. We're not set up
for it yet and as a small operation, demands of that kind unaccompanied by
money would have to be ignored.

Peter Bane
Publisher

  • Pc Design Courses, Peter Bane, 01/22/1998