permaculture - Fw: Caribbean/Mexican PermaSites

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Rene and Lorraine van Raders" <rvraders@tpgi.com.au>
  • To: "pc discussion group" <permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Fw: Caribbean/Mexican PermaSites
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 20:23:32 -0800

> I'm looking for a welcoming permaplace/community to visit in February.
> My grandfather's 97th birthday calls me to Florida, and I'll be using a
> frequent-flyer award which can take me to the Caribe or Mexico too.
>
> I'm very interested in working/learning while I'm there, and will be
> setting up programs for university credit in permaculture through Cal
> Poly designed to bring students to the sites in the future.
>
> Many thanks and happy solstice,
> Akiva

Try NW Mexican PC Institute, Jose Ramon Valdes
Hotel American Colonial, Guaymas Sonora, Mexico

Pc de Mexico, Blanca Domingues, APDO Postal #21, 140 Mexico City 04000 D

Mexican PC
Keith Burnett
APDO 27 San Miguel de Allende GTO 37700
fx 52415 20026

New Moon Foundation
Valerie Nadeau, APDO 1296, Oaxaca, OAX 68000

Jose and Alejandara Cabbalero, Carlos (father) Zopilote
Institute Apto Postal 4, Tlaxco, Tlaxcala 90250

Mr Eugenio Gras
Cipreses #11
CD Granda
Guadalajarra Jal
5231218564

Ms Marcela Andre Lopez
San Rafael #8
San Juan De Dios, San Miguel de Allende GTO 37700
52 41522859/27191fx
uvmsma@unisono.ciateq.mx

Merry Christmas, have fun and learn heaps